Are you interested in working for one of the best information security companies in the Midwest? We’re looking for a qualified Senior Security Engineer based out of our corporate office in Oklahoma City! Performing security penetration tests, onsite consulting, and aiding the security operation center team are just a few aspects of the job. We are looking for a Senior Security Engineer with 5-10 years of relevant work experience with security or information technology.
To apply, please submit your application through the contact us form or email your resume to email@example.com.
This role consists of daily duties which include but are not limited to:
- Perform Security Penetration Tests and Reporting for clients
- Manage Firewalls
- Threat Hunt
- Assist IR Team with Blue Team Remediation
- Assist Blue Team with Monitoring
- Aid Security Operations Center Team
- Onsite Consulting
- Assist the Forensic Examination Team
- Update Documentation and Write Reports
- Provide updates to Security Manager daily
- Complete projects in a timely manner
- Assist the Sales Team with scoping calls (when necessary)
Alias is looking for a very well-rounded engineer who has multiple verticals of expertise:
- Firewall Management
- Fortinet, Cisco, Palo Alto
- Coding or Secure Coding
- OWASP, Web Application Dev/Pen Testing, .Net, Python
- Server Experience
- AD, DHCP, RDP, Server Deployment and Migration, Exchange, O365
- Scanning, Ability to build network, WAF
- Penetration Testing
- Metasploit, GitHub, Scanning Tools, Vulnerability Scanning
Travel Requirement: 30%
Unlimited Sick Time *With approved Dr.s’ note and/or Management approval
Fitness Bonus: Yearly bonus potential of $1,000
Eligible for Yearly Raise and Bonus
This is a Full-Time Salary based position and has a requirement of at least 40 hours a week. This position, on occasion, will require you to work after hours but notice will be provided by management.
This employment comes with a 90-day probation period. After the initial 90 days the employee will be eligible for paid vacation, sick time and other benefits. Furthermore, this job is a Full-Time position with working hour from 8:00AM – 5:00PM with weekends off and paid holidays.
Alias believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate against race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification recognized by state or federal laws.